Marketing and Communications Intern
The marketing and communications intern will work on a variety of projects and activities to support our promotional initiatives, including inventory management, data entry as well as direct and social media marketing.
Experience: Prefer marketing, communication or fine art majors entering their junior or senior year in college, recent graduates, or experienced part-time professionals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong listening, reporting, and writing skills
- Excellent organizational abilities with close attention to detail
- Photoshop, Excel/Google Sheet experience is desired
- Understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing is a plus
- Positive team player with confident interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently is a necessity
- Motivated and driven to work in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to adapt to a variety of tasks and priorities daily/weekly
To Apply: Qualified candidates email (1) resume and (2) cover letter, (3) work references and (4) samples of your written work to email@example.com.
About Us: Our aim is to promote the local and regional artists we represent to the wider world. Beyond the gallery space, we are strong believers in the power of online, and we use digital and social to share our artists and their work to audiences all over the globe.
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: $10.00 per hour